Terence Gipson is the College of Arts & Letters nominee for the Michigan Campus Compact Award

• Post category:Student
You are currently viewing Terence Gipson is the College of Arts & Letters nominee for the Michigan Campus Compact Award

Terence D. Gipson, senior in the Global Studies in the Arts & Humanities, has been nominated as a recipient of the College of Arts & Letters Michigan Campus Compact (MiCC) Outstanding Student Service Award. The Award will be presented in April.

“I am sincerely appreciative for the recognition and support from the College of Arts & Letters,” said Gipson. “I vow to work even harder on my outreach initiatives after hearing this fantastic news.”

In addition to his job with the MSU Alumni Association, Terrence is pursuing his ultimate goal of working in public administration. “I’ve always been interested in international studies and affairs, and the college’s global studies program here at MSU gives me more of a humanistic approach to that field.”

I’ve always been interested in international studies and affairs, and the college’s global studies program here at MSU gives me more of a humanistic approach to that field.

Michigan Campus Compact (MiCC) is a coalition of 38 Michigan member college and university presidents committed to fulfilling the public purposes of higher education. They are part of the national Campus Compact established in 1985 that now comprises nearly 1,100 college and university presidents, representing some 6 million students.

THE MiCC Outstanding Student Service Awards recognize undergraduate and graduate students across the state for devoting their time and talents to building strong, safe, connected communities.