Global Studies Scholarship
The Global Studies Scholarship is open to GSAH majors, double majors, and minors. Its purpose is to support your participation in a study abroad program, study away program, or international internship for credit.
Applications are accepted on a rolling basis before April 28, 2023.
Instructions and the application form can be found here.
GSAH Graduates have gone on to work in positions like:
- Co-Founder and Director at Refugees Welcome
- Digital Outreach Coordinator, Friends of the Lansing Regional Trails
- Event Coordinator, Right Brain Brewery
- Foreign Service Intern, U.S. Department of State
- International Community Health Advisor, MSU
- Legal Assistant, Hilf & Hilf, PLC
- Marketing Associate, DePaul University
- Project Support Specialist, Hiptipico
- Refugee Recertification Case Manager, Jewish Family Services of Washtenaw County
- Team Leader, AmeriCorps – City Year
And to continue their studies at:
- DePaul University, Business, Marketing, Marketing
- University of Massachusetts, Boston
- School of International Training Graduate Institute (SIT)
- Michigan State University, College of Osteopathic Medicine